In the sixth episode of The Woodworking Podcast we’re talking about
Big thank you to Kati Brazil, Tim Rawlings, Jacob Baker, Chris Matthes, Kevin Miller for making a donation!
- Breaking News:
- Nick – is done done with his TV lift cabinet and is now building his next project on top of it.
- April – Building a coffee table for her living room.
- Jay – Starting the never ending editing cycle
- Referenced Channels:
- Submitted Questions:
- Tom moores – I like to listen to podcasts at work but most of the time there isn’t any Wi-Fi, can you make it possible to download a mp3?
- Andy Lynch – Do you have a specific price point in mind per item you make? I have noticed that even simple shop projects seem to be using very nice plywood or hardwood. What do you consider when selecting materials or projects? Do any of you have a video that has gone ‘viral’? What would you consider this threshold to be and would you ever build a project to specifically have this effect? (Steve Ramsey has mentioned doing just that and it was hit or miss). Do you believe it would be worth trying?