Big thank you to David Miller, Shane VanBuskirk, Don Chesser, George McCabe, and Joshua Auerbach for making a contribution and supporting the show!
- Breaking News:
- Nick – Miter spline jig – continuing on hardware organizer
- April – Building a bar room sign
- Jay – Built my dining table bench this week. Didn’t record it. Stepping up my anti-dust kung-fu!
- Referenced Channels:
- Submitted Questions:
- Paul: My question relates to dado sets setup. How do you go about setting up your dado blades? I am looking to see if there is anything I may be missing to speed up getting the right size / width set up when making a cut. I’s there a short cut to get the right combination of blades and shims the first time? Or is a fiddling thing?
- Urban Jonsson: Measuring methods: Tapemeasure, ruler or what ? What du you prefere, allround and for specifiic use