- Breaking News:
- Nick – Renovating house and shop.
- April – Welding practice.
- Jay – Trying to find my happy thought so I can fly like Peter Pan.
- Referenced Channels/ Videos:
- Submitted Questions:
- Chris – I just got my first table saw! Hooray! I noticed that none of you use the guard on your saws. Though I am confident with and have a healthy respect for the power of the saw and keep away from the saw as much as possible, I am still a newbie. Would you recommend me use the guard? How long until I “graduate” and can take it off?
- Paul – I was wondering about “work flow” when setting up a shop. I have heard this term many time but truthfully I am not sure if I understand what it actually is and how to actually look at my space and try to determine how to set it up. Can you discuss what work flow is and how to think about workflow when setting up a shop?
- Rob Sloyer – I’ve heard all of you mention your compressor setups, and it sounds like you all have pretty large, 220v?, 50+ gallon, compressors. Can you guys talk about compressed air in a little more detail? What compressor do You use, why, and what would you do the same Or differently if buying today? What air tools do you use and for what tasks? What advice do you have regarding compressed air, compressors, and air tools.